Monday, February 14, 2011

Sleeping With Co-Workers & Almost Co-Workers:

Carmilla (not her real name but it is the pseudonym I like best for her, check out the novel, it is pretty cool) is a co-worker of mine. I was sleeping with her for, I don't know, about a year I guess. She hit on me at our Christmas party in a very non-subtle way... pushing her large boobs into my chest as I talked to her. The sex was top notch. We would come back to my place at lunch since I live near work and we would fuck and rush back to work. Ahhhh, the nooner... gotta love it. Other times we would come to my place after work. Sometimes I would go into her office after work when most people had gone home and she would blow me which was fucking hot but it was also pretty risky... I wasn't worried so much about losing my job as I was some ugly chick from accounting seeing my cock ;) One of my favourite times was Christmas Eve, there were no cabs to be found after work which frustrated us to no end because we didn't have much time, so we ended up getting an expensive hotel room and fucking right downtown. I bought some Champagne and we had some great sex, including anal at her request, before she had to rush home to her boyfriend. Sometimes we would eat lunch in the food court and sit somewhere with a bit of privacy and she would rub my cock and I would fondle her breasts and rub her pussy through her business suit pants. We would make out in the elevator going back up to work and she would leave me with a hard-on and I would have to make it to my office without anyone noticing, it was kind of like running a gauntlet! I presume this is what drove Leonard Cohen to write Don't Go Home With Your Hard-On.


One time I woke up in the morning all confused in a drunken/hungover state and completely late for work and had a girl next to me that I had met at the bar the night before. This is Meaghan. We were both in a panic because we were so late for work. We were laughing because of our situation, and because of the jagermeister still running through our veins, and we exchanged names because it was obvious we didn't remember them. I told her I was taking a cab downtown and she said she was too. I told her what intersection I was going to and she said she was going to the same one. We kind of looked at each other strangely and I then said "Which building???" and she told me and I burst out laughing because it was the same one I worked in. I then asked her what floor and it turned out she was just 6 floors below me! What a coincidence.

This past 2010 work Christmas party I pretty well had the same thing happen. I met Lynne (not part of my company, she just happened to be at the same bar) in a drunken stupour, brought her home with me and when we were talking the next morning, in the same late-for-work-drunken-stupour that I seem to be frequently in, it turned out she worked in the building next to me and knew some of my industry peers (oh oh!).

Now that I am writing this, I realize that I've slept with a bunch of women from my industry (including another one that I just met 2 weeks ago). So far things have always worked out for me with all these women, no major blow-ups that have ruined our working relationships, but I guess that is just a matter of time..

I think my next coincidence is bound to be going home with a girl that lives in the same building I do. Well it would make for convenient sex, but I think that would be too close for comfort.

No comments: